Bring fundamental transformation in the lives of marginalized and people with disability.
PNL is committed for overall well being of marginalized people through empowering and enhancing quality of life of people affected by physical disability and leprosy through care and support.
- Working with and for marginalized people in the community by uniting them in groups creating common interest of holistic development;
- Provide appropriate care and support to people with physical disability and leprosy aiming at improving quality of life with dignity;
We in PNL, being motivated by God, believe these values to be fundamental to our work:
- Love: We love and care for self and others with respect
- Integrity and honesty: We are committed to be truthful and honest in the work and services we are responsible for;
- Innovation and creativity: We always seek new and improved ways to do our work respecting appropriate existing knowledge and practices to eliminate stigma and discrimination;
- Environmental concern: We look for ways to minimize negative effect on the environment due to our work, instead we put efforts to preserve climate change at local level;
- Partnership: We work in partnership with others for mutual interest and attaining the goal of our organisation;
- Equality: We treat people equally as we believe that all have equal worth regardless of gender, caste, faith and social beliefs;
- Hope: We try to bring hope to hopeless people through the examples of our work.